So much has changed within the past week or so that it can make me dizzy if I let it. I'm now living in Virginia once again, after making a decision to leave Texas a few weeks early and driving 1200+ miles straight (I know, I'm crazy and it wasn't safe). However, I find that I'm content. I'm content with where the Lord has me right now in my life, and even through the pain of losing the person I loved so deeply, I find that God is still right beside me and ready to give me a peace and joy that I crave!
One thing God has really taught me recently is that no matter what life circumstances I find myself in, as long as He is receiving the most glory through my situation, that is ultimately what I desire most. Whether I be struggling with pain and hurt every day or whether I'm joyous and liberated from sadness, I want God to be most glorified. Not I, but Christ. If God receives more glory during a painful circumstance in my life compared to what I think would be a better circumstance, then so be it! He is God, and I trust Him fully! He knows my heart more than I know it myself, and I trust He knows what He is doing! Praise be to God for being sovereign and accomplishing His plans! Not my plans, but His plans...
There is such peace in fully giving over my hearts desires and wants to Him, I can't even explain it. I would never thought I could be this content and full of peace only a few weeks out of my beautiful relationship with Rick, but I am. May He receive all the praise and glory that is due Him, and I pray every day that I live my life in a manner that people will see Christ in me. One of my favorite phrases I'm going to use again, "To God be the glory, great things He has done!"
Living for His glory and until He comes,
Deborah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment