Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm sitting here in my apartment, and I'm thinking...what is my life's purpose? God, what do YOU have for my life?? I have my own desires, my desires for good friends, healthy family relationships, desire for true love and a happy marriage, and desire to be content with my life. Not that I am not content, I am actually.....Yep, here in the middle of Texas by myself. I didn't think I'd get to this point, the point that I'm truly content and ok with where God has me.... I give God all the glory!

Am currently listening to "None but Jesus" by Hillsong....."All my delight is in you Lord, all of my hope, and all of my strength..." It's a beautiful song, I discovered it on the radio today while out driving with the windows down and sunroof open. It is beautiful outside today here in Houston....upper 60s, sunny, with just a few clouds in the sky. I absolutely LOVE to drive with the windows rolled down....and while worshipping my Lord at the same time, I experience a personal touch of freedom....freedom from life's troubles and worries, freedom from who the world says I need to be, freedom to be who God has created me to be. A treasured, gifted, beautiful, and confident person. And anyone who might be reading this.....THAT is who He has made you to be as well!!

Be blessed today! Walk in His peace, live in His joy, and experience His perfect goodness and love for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axqXMuW8x1U

No comments:

Post a Comment