It's been way too long since I've written on this... I can't even begin to tell of the countless things that have changed in my life this past month! God has blessed me in ways I could not have imagined at this point, and I give Him all the praise!
I have wonderful housemates, and am living in a beautiful home in a quiet neighborhood, my little sister and I have become even closer than we were before, and if a day goes by that I don't see her, I miss her! My new job is going great, definitely different from the fast-paced, patients dying craziness of a Level I trauma center, but I like it here.
I've become a fanatic of doing anything outdoors, and my newest hobbies are hiking more, learning to rock climb, picking up biking again in training for a triathlon (!!) and hopefully starting running again here in the near future.
My life has done quite a turn from who and what I was several months ago. I've drawn closer to God through all these changes He's allowed me to go thru, and I've had to start my life and my dreams over, pretty much from scratch. But He has been so faithful and so good! I have no idea what He has in store for my future, whether that be live here in Lynchburg for several years or get married and settle down, or go out to the mission field, etc.... but I'm happy I can say that I will be content no matter where He has me or what He has me do with my life.
I'm growing tired at the moment, but will hopefully write more later...
Be encouraged in the Lord and in His unfailing goodness!!!
-Deborah-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment