Monday, January 26, 2009

Many decisions to make

I've finished 4 straight night shifts at work, and now find I can't sleep...how crazy... I have so much on my mind though....mainly of all the decisions I need to make in a matter of the next 2 weeks. Where do I go from here? Back home to Virginia? Any travel assignment that is offered to me? Or my most recent thought: what about just picking up and moving to wherever and becoming a staff nurse at a hospital? B/c the pickings are so slim with travel nursing, I've considered opting for the lower pay of a staff nurse, but this way, I can choose wherever I want to go. And my most recent idea? Hawaii?!?!

Is Hawaii too far out there? Is it too big of a step? Moving to Hawaii?? With no idea of how long I'll live there? I know I could not live there long term, I'd be too homesick for my family back East. But what about for just several months? Maybe 6 months? Why not???

I'm praying about so many decisions at the moment, I feel like I can't keep them straight. I desire CLARITY today from the Lord....

Jeremiah 29:11, Proverbs 3:5-6 2 awesome verses....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deborah
    I have recently started to Blogg to I was really encouraged by that from you. I thougth why not because so many times I am trying to get my thoughts down on paper and do not and I thought why not start a Blogg. so I did and i have to tell you I thought about somthing today that just might encourage you. I have been at times really praying for 2 things to happen that I need GOd to do One is the whole Job situation and the other unspoken . and well Both of them I today said GOd I do not understand Please Please Help me with this because I am not understanding and well I was flipping through a planner that My mom had on the table next to the couch.I picked it up while I was leaving a Message for a friend to encourage them I thought God please give me some scripture. and well He did it was Isaiah 49:23... I am the LORD those who hope in me will not be disappointed. I thought about that verse for a few minutes I thought My Lord you will never Never disappoint me or Let me down. so the things that I am asking GOd to do in my life He is going to do with out disapointment. I know that you are at a very changeing and challenging time in your life right now as well. I must tell you that when I read that verse I could not help but share it because God was like christy I have to be glorifed in you and in Everything that you do and i will not let you down. I thought wow God you will not let me down. He won't so Deborah I want to encourage you that in whatever you are facing right now know that God is there in the storm and its in the storms of Life that HE BRings us to our knees and wants us to relay fully on Him I love you girl so much. Be Blessed

    ReplyDelete